Younique

Younique

Monday, August 11, 2014

What is Younique

Hi everyone! I would like to introduce you to Younique, a natural mineral cosmetics and skin care company. Younique launched in November of 2012 and specializes in naturally based cosmetics that are free of parabens, oils, synthetic fragrances and cheap fillers. Younique operates mainly online through a network of Presenters, like myself, who promote our products virtually. The parties are done through Facebook and other Social Media, you can shop in the comfort of your own home.
Hosting a party is simple, and a great way to earn Free and Half-Price items. As the Presenter, I create a Page on Facebook and the Hostess invites their friends. The Page exists for 10 days as I post about 2 products per day. Once the party is completed the items ship directly to the guests.
If you or any of your friends would like to Host their own Younique Party, it would be great to hear from you! If you would like further information I would be happy to speak with you.  Just message me here





No comments:

Post a Comment