Younique

Younique

Monday, August 4, 2014

The Beginning

Where can I start?  Well in the beginning of July, my friend Robin, invited me to a Younique Online Party.  I was intrigued by it and joined in.  I had fun looking at all the posts and the pictures and decided to buy myself a mascara!  I tried it and was blown away by the results.  The mascara really did make my lashes look fuller and longer!  I couldn't believe it!  I had never had such beautiful lashes.  I had to put on five coats or wear falsies to get that effect!  Why hadn't I heard of this sooner is the first thing I asked myself.  The party continued and I couldn't help sharing in the excitement of every post and picture that all who were attending posted.

Right then and there on the last day of my friend's online party I decided to host one myself. What the heck! It seemed fairly easy and I was always on Facebook anyway, so I tried it.  I started inviting my friend and my presenter Shelley was very helpful.  All of a sudden I saw my friends buying the product and getting excited with it as well.  It felt good to be sharing such a wonderful product.

Next thing I knew, I went out on a limb and told Shelley that I wanted to become a presenter.  After all, I would get wonderful products worth almost $400.00 for $100.00 and I figured if anything I would just pay to be a presenter to get the product.

I was mistaken.  One of my friends booked an online party with me a week ago and I've been having so much fun!  I've booked an online party with my friends and although I know I am bombarding them with daily pictures and posts of Younique products, they are supporting me and are actually buying the product.

As a teacher, I could always use a little extra cash and this is turning out to be just that.  It is so easy to be a Younique presenter and so much fun!  I can't wait to share with you all of my adventures.  So far I've been at this for a little over a week and I've already gotten my 100 dollars back plus more.  I'm beyond excited.  Setting goals and moving onward and upward is where I'm at!

No comments:

Post a Comment